Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Stainless Steel Luer Lock Needles, IT Series: This core needle group is our cost effective line which utilizes the international color code for needle gauges. A blunt end 304 stainless steel tubing is inserted into our helix or threaded style plastic hub and is manufactured using a high strength UV adhesive.
Stainless Steel Luer Lock Needles, NT Series: An increasing popular line is our high precision needle, using the national color code for the needle hub, differing from the economy needle. The helix or threaded style hub also uses a high strength UV adhesive to bond the blunt end polished 304 stainless steel canula/tubing. The polished tube goes through an additional de-burring process to ensure smooth dispense characteristics and more definitive cut-off of material.
Tapered Plastic Luer Lock Needles, IT & NT Series: All plastic, high density, one piece disposable needles which are a 1.25 inch in length, high density molded with a threaded helix hub on one end, and taper down to 7 different ID openings. These needles tend to create less back pressure when dispensing medium and high viscosity materials, and filled.
Flexible Luer Lock Needles, Teflon or Polypropylene: Our disposable flexible needles are based off our standard style of needle, but include PTFE or polypropylene canula/tubing rather than the traditional stainless steel. These are used in applications that need scratch-free results or the ability to insert the needle into a curved or difficult area. The are also excellent when used with many adhesives including cyanoacrylates, and more durable.
Find additional dispensing equipment at EWD Solutions.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Ergonomic and professional ESD safe magnifying lamp
- Suitable for use in EPA, Electrostatic Protected Areas (IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESD 20:20)
- Lamp brightness 3120 Lux at 15cm and 1295 Lux at 30cm
- Total amount of visible light emitted in Lumens is 1900 lm
- For use on workstations where ESD sensitive devices are being handled
- Powerful 28w Daylight? energy saving tube (120w equiv.)
- 17.5cm/7” precision optical white glass lens to see more of your work (1.75X, 3 diopter)
- New head-joint to smoothly direct the light exactly where you need it
- Flicker-free electronic ballast, work for longer in optimal comfort
- High quality metal arm for optimal flexibility and durability
- Quick Lens Swap System?, increase the magnification in seconds and without any tools
- 4cm/1.5" precision optical white glass swing arm lens included (4.0X, 12 diopter)
- 13cm/5" precision optical white glass lens available separately (2.25X, 5 diopter)
- Solid lamp stem and sturdy metal clamp for your workstation
- Practical lens cover to protect the lens from sun and dust
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
I.C. Antibacterial Hand CleanerPerfect for everyday use in the harsh environments. Removes oil, dirt, grease, and other grime from hard working Americans. Relieves dry, cracked, and worn out hands. Will not dry out your skin. Use with water. Helps control MRSA. Formulated for use in the Electronic, Clean Room, Pharmaceutical, and Food Environments where any type of contamination is unacceptable. Stops the spread of Germs!
Industrial Hand CleanerIHC-32 Industrial Antibacterial Hand Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle now features an upgraded formula. Perfect for everyday use in harsh outside environments, Industrial-strength Hand Cleaner removes oil, grease, dirt, and other grime while protecting against Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, and Klebsiella Pneumoniae.
Find both type of hand cleaners at EWD Solutions.
Friday, May 9, 2014
ProClean Stencil Wipes in stock and ready to ship at EWD Solutions.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Save on back-breaking labor. Akro-Tilt Trucks have an ergonomic design and are they easy to maneuver. The front caster wheel has roller bearings for an extra measure of stability when pushing, pulling or turning. Its large, comfortable grab handle is arc welded and reinforced for optimum durability. The full, wrap-around tubular frame is constructed of 1" powder-coated steel for enhanced appearance and rust protection.
EWD Solutions offers 7 models of Akro-Tilt Trucks.
Friday, May 2, 2014
Brady's Universal Sorbents are cost-effective products for absorbing leaks, drips and spills. These sorbent pads and rolls are ideal for any indoor, outdoor and or hazmat application. Place them around machinery, under leaky pipes or fittings, in messy traffic areas, or anywhere you need to ensure your facility is clean, safe and compliant. Excellent for industrial plants, machine and maintenance shops, SPC high performance sorbent pads and absorbent rolls are designed to soak up more liquids in less time. EWD Solutions offers five types of Universal Sorbents as well as other spill control products from Brady.
High performance sorbents are made to handle virtually any liquid. Features 3-ply construction with spunbound coverstock on both sides. Universal meltblown polypropylene core. Extra strength allows for wringing and re-using of sorbents.
Economical, single-ply, general purpose sorbent to clean up oils, coolants, solvents, and water-based fluids. Made of universal meltblown polypropylene. Perforated to reduce waste and dimpled for added durability.
BattleMat? is as tough as it looks, featuring an industrial camouflage and a heavy duty approach to cleaning up spills. These 2-ply gray pads are ideal as walk-on mats or single use absorbents in manufacturing plants and similar environments.
Built for durability and high absorbency, the economical "High Traffic" Roll is ideal for your busy problem areas. 2-ply, gray, dimpled, perfed every 18". Made of universal meltblown polypropylene.
Absorbs all industrial liquids (water, petroleum-based and chemical-based fluids). The 3-ply meltblown polypropylene construction makes it stronger, more durable and reduces lint. Standard in all-purpose, gray maintenance sorbent.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
The Non-Marking Sport Heel Grounder is ideal for boots and cross-training athletic shoes. Constructed from durable materials and featuring non-marking rubber sole, buckle closure, and unique "sport" design, this Heel Grounder provides protection for staff on the move.
These heel grounders connect the person wearing them to ground via a proper floor mat or flooring material. Wearing the conductive ribbon inside the shoe or sock assures proper electrical contact with the user. A rugged 1 meg ohm molded resistor is standard. The red elastic strap conforms to shoes for a tight fit. Heel grounders are worn on both feet to provide consistent grounding while in motion.
EWD Solutions is selling these Heel Grounders for $4.00 each while supplies last.
- Resistor: 1 meg ohm (+/- 5% tolerance), molded
- Colors: Blue hook and loop, red elastic, gray non-marking rubber
- RTG: <10 meg
- Ribbon: Conductive yarn in gray polyester ribbon
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20
- Note: Heel grounders are dependent on foot perspiration in the shoe to create and maintain electrical contact with the body - The Non-Marking Sport Heel Grounder works reliably with stockings and socks due to the moisture present